MediaMath is a global technology company that's leading the movement to revolutionize traditional marketing and empowering marketers to unleash the power of goal-based marketing at scale, transparently across the enterprise. Our platform - TerminalOne Marketing Operating System - handles billions of transactions every hour and hundreds of millions of internet users every day, which means every solution must be built to scale. Our breakthroughs create new marketplaces and solve long-standing problems in an industry that is constantly evolving. Our engineers are building the leading technology platform to power the new digital marketing ecosystem, and we are looking for driven, curious innovators to join our team.
We are seeking a process oriented advisor to drive MediaMath’s exciting growth trajectory forward by supporting and delivering on the strategic priorities of its founder and CEO, Joe Zawadzki. As a key member of the CEO’s team you will be responsible for organizing, analyzing and driving day to day priorities, process efficiencies and relationships for the office of the CEO. The Advisor will prep the CEO on meetings and projects to produce follow-up action items that they will drive to completion, as well as partner closely with his Executive Assistant on day to day tasks and efficiencies. This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious individual, willing to roll up their sleeves, in order to gain experience and insight into global company operations from an accomplished executive and entrepreneur. We are looking for a solutions orientated, self-starter who can drive outcomes in a structured way, with a can-do will-do attitude. The right person is persistent and comfortable managing changing priorities in an ambiguous environment.
● Collaborate with Office of the CEO to own and drive CEO level priorities across the organization (and externally) with a rapidly evolving set of initiatives.
● Take ownership of select projects – managing them from beginning to end and communicating progress plan to CEO and other executives.
● Partner with the Executive Assistant to manage CEO’s inbox, including assisting with follow up and routing opportunities.
● Manage and drive decision making process amongst key stakeholders.
● Synthesize information from various departments enabling the CEO and team to make key strategic decisions in a timely manner.
● Join CEO for internal and external meetings, drive effective follow up, including correspondence and next steps.
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities. As part of our global technology team, you may be required to be work off-hours or be on-call on a rotating basis. Other duties may be assigned, as needed. MediaMath retains the right to change job duties at any time.
● Bachelor’s degree in Business or a relevant field
● At least 3 years of experience in a similar strategic position; working closely with and for a high-profile individual is highly valued.
● Proven past experience with project management including the capacity to manage multiple projects and priorities at an extremely fast-paced schedule.
● Strong business acumen and the ability to quickly learn and absorb new information
● Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels.
How do we reward our outstanding Mathletes? We start with company equity, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability and life insurance, open paid time off, free on-site chair massages and our 401(k) and 401(k) matching. We then serve-up flexible spending accounts, bagel Fridays, free snacks and sodas, and the latest and greatest technology you need to do your job (including cellphone bill allowance). And the cherry on top? Regular happy hours and events; including Potlucks, Trivia Nights, and pick-up basketball, to name a few.
MediaMath employees can expect to work in an environment governed by Math Values: Obsess About Outcomes; Innovate to Scale; Win/Win Wins; Make Decisions, Take Responsibility.