Our Berlin office opened in 2015 and has grown to a team of 20, led by Region Manager, Viktor Zawadzki. The team focuses on programmatic campaign strategies, client engagement and technical platform operations. We are going to grow in 2018 and we are looking for hard working and sociable people to join us!
Technical Platform Specialist (Ad Ops)
Advertising Operations & Support is involved in the execution and implementation of some of the most exciting and innovative ad tech products MediaMath has to offer. This team will be the operational and technical experts of the organization and will not only work closely with internal teams to help create a streamlined process to ensure that clients are given the infrastructure for campaign success, but will also have a central focus on improving processes and tools, continuously driving efficiencies to deliver first class customer satisfaction. In addition, will be responsible for standardizing and training clients on trafficking procedures as well as troubleshooting and escalating support and product responsibilities.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Being subject matter expert on TerminalOne and other platforms provided internally and externally, reinforcing best practices for campaign setup, troubleshooting, and issue resolution
- First line of defense for platform, MediaMath products and campaign issues that users may be experiencing
- Actively manage and resolve level 1 support cases in accordance with MediaMath SLAs
- Troubleshooting and answering all technical questions in a timely matter while providing first class customer satisfaction
- Support the ongoing setup and maintenance of online advertising campaigns - including but not limited to:
- Pixel and segment creation & QA
- Creative trafficking & QA
- 3rd party tag and tracker setup & QA
- Campaign launch & management
- Campaign setup QA & troubleshooting
- Participate in the development of processes and mechanisms to proactively QA and monitor campaigns to minimize campaign outages, discrepancies, and other issues
- Work with internal teams to identify and develop solutions that automate and improve internal and client trafficking operations
- Involved in the activation and support of MediaMath product offerings
- Working with product owners on improving and providing quick resolution to product issues
- Providing clients and users with proper documentation when required
- Ad hoc querying of relevant databases
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree - quantitative studies preferred (e.g., math, physical sciences, computer science, economics, statistics, etc.)
- Minimum 1-3 years of hands on experience with online advertising technology and systems (TerminalOne, DoubleClick, Atlas, FBM, Sizmek, Flashtalking, etc.)
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience managing complexities such as online advertising campaign setup, QA, troubleshooting, and resolution
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Understanding of RTB, DSP, DMP, and dynamic ad serving fundamentals
- Experience with web debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler, Chrome Dev Console, etc.)
- Personable, solutions oriented, creative thinker
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and extremely well-organized
- Able to deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence
- Able to work well with team
Experience in trading media, marketing campaigns or online advertising is beneficial but not essential.
MediaMath employees can expect to work in an environment governed by Math Values: Obsess About Outcomes; Innovate to Scale; Win/Win Wins; Make Decisions, Take Responsibility.
If you would be interested in hearing more about our opportunities in 2018, please started an application and we will let you know when these positions become live.